It's very important to us that we provide our members with:
- A community that feels like home
- Guidance, accountability and support
- A path toward achieving goals, improved well being and personal growth
We understand that working out with a trainer doesn't match everyone's interests or resources. But it's very important to us that we maximize effort, minimize risk of injury, and give the specific support our members need to reach their goals and transform their overall health and well-being.
To help our members workout safely, effectively and efficiently when not with a trainer, we've designed an ONLINE LIBRARY OF WORKOUT VIDEOS, based on fitness level and goals, including total body routines, metabolic workouts, mobility exercises and soft tissue & recovery work. Because for us, it's not about collecting fees from members who aren't showing up and making progress. Or worse, wasting time and risking injury with improper movements and mechanics! Instead, it's about results, improving total fitness, health, longevity and performance.
New Members receive an Initial Consultation with a Coach
- Determine goals and abilities.
- Learn Proper Posture and Foundation for Movement.
- Discover weak links, potential injuries and problematic areas.
- Determine best exercises to do and those to avoid.
- Introduce basic movement patterns such as Squat, Hinge, Push & Pull.
- Collaborate on the design of your Overall Program to match your unique needs and interests.
Unlike big box gyms, our membership plans are about keeping a watchful eye over you, combining the convenience of anytime access, with guidance, accountability and support. We provide a variety of membership programs to choose from to match your unique needs and interests. And our unique, key code memberships provide anytime gym access month-to-month with no long term contracts.
Contact us for a complimentary coach consultation to get started! It's time to take your health, fitness, longevity and performance seriously. Because at Physical Focus - You are the athlete! No matter your age, ability or interest. Playing whatever game is most important to you! We are your Coach, your Teammate, and your Team.
- 1st Month - Includes Initial 30 Minute Coach Consultation
- Monthly access to our Online Workout Videos (Videos and Descriptions of Total Body Routines)
CLICK FOR SAMPLE
Basic Membership - Unlimited Key Club
Singles $190 / month; 1st month $245
Couples $285 / month; 1st month $385
Each Additional Person - $75 / month; 1st month $130 / Person
Basic Membership - Limited Key Club
$100 / Month; 1st Month $155
- 1 60 Minute Private Session with Personal Trainer Included each Month
- 1 30 Minute Movement Assessment with Doctor of Physical Therapy Included 1st Month
- Trainer designs a Fully Customized, Comprehensive Workout Program each Month that includes a:
--- Total Body Workout
--- Metabolic Workout
--- Mobility / Recovery Routine
CLICK FOR SAMPLE
Limited - $200 / month; 1st month $255
Unlimited - $290 / month; 1st month $345
Unique to Montecito, our Pilates Membership is for experienced Pilates students or clients doing regular private sessions interested in supplementing their Pilates Program. Pilates Members must be approved by an instructor and will be given a code to access the Pilates Studio without an appointment. Only a limited number of Pilates Memberships will be available, and Private Instruction always has priority use of the equipment.
$105 month / Individual; 1st month $155 and includes 45 Minute Session with Pilates Instructor
Our Training Only Membership is for clients interested in using our Fitness Studio only on their scheduled training days, at any time before or after their appointment.
$30 month / Individual